Large Family Holiday Cottage
Set amongst open countryside with exceptional views Homer Farm dates back to the mid 18th century. The old farmhouse having been recently refurbished throughout is now a large holiday cottage that enjoys the peace and tranquillity of the North Devon countryside.
This large holiday cottage has 6 bedrooms sleeping up to 13 people (plus 1 cot), ideal for large family holidays or large groups. Having been decorated to a 4 star standard Homer will deliver all the home comforts you deserve whilst on your holiday. The kitchen is very well equipped and provides all the mod cons you would expect from a 4 Star Holiday Cottage, including a microwave, electric cooker, dishwasher and an Aga cooker as well as a laundry utility room. What better Self Catering Accommodation could you wish for.
The large comfortable lounge has a wood burner making it an ideal place to relax any time of the year. A large dining table with a feature open fireplace is an ideal place to spend the evening enjoying a meal with your family and friends. Outside is a large lawned enclosed garden which is an ideal place for the children to play.
Homer Farm Holiday Cottage is Dog Friendly and pets are most welcome. There are many country walks to take your dog as well as a large secure garden for them to exercise. You will also find that many of the local pubs welcome your dogs.
Locksbeam Farm is home to our dairy herd which is only a 10 minute drive away. All guests are welcome to come and see the animals and watch us working on the farm.
There is so much to see in do whilst staying in North Devon. The famous Tarka Cycle Trail is only a short distance away with our local beach of Westward Ho! being just a little further. Great Torrington is home to the world famous Dartington Crystal, browse the factory shop or watch it being made. Dartmoor, Exmoor and the spectacular beaches of North Devon are only a short car ride away.
- Large Holiday Cottage ideal for large family holidays and groups requiring Self Catering Accommodation
- Cottage decorated to a 4 star standard which is well equipped with all mod cons
- Six Bedrooms with a family bathroom on the first floor and shower room on the ground floor
- Dog Friendly Cottage so you don’t need to leave you family pet at home
- An ideal location to explore North Devon including Dartmoor, Exmoor and many the beautiful beaches
- Special Offers & Late Availability as well as Discounts for Short Breaks and Low Occupancy